Chief Financial Officer
Essential Search Partners is now engaged in the exclusive search for a Chief Financial Officer to join a team of professionals in a best-in-class finance group headquartered in the Virginia Beach area. This is a high-growth, high-energy, hands-on opportunity to lead a stable organization with over 30 years of success in serving the senior living community.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented individual with expertise in the healthcare and/or senior living industry to fill this critical position. Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will provide the vision necessary to ensure that the organization has the proper financial resources and controls, as well as administrative and reporting procedures in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure both financial strength and efficiency. In collaboration with the CEO, you will develop, monitor and evaluate overall corporate strategy.
The CFO will lead efforts to ensure business units have adequate funding for explosive growth and to ensure the organization exercises good stewardship over its financial resources. You will prepare and present to the Board, and work closely with the Foundation Board and Finance and Audit Committees.
- CPA certification with Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 15-20 years healthcare/senior living industry financial and operational experience
- Solid leader of both people and process with demonstrated success leading large teams
- Significant experience owning and executing complex financial models for analysis and forecasting, with ability to summarize key data into executive dashboards
- Experience in creating performance metrics including financial successes and outcomes measures
- Expertise in providing accurate, timely, high quality financial analysis and advice to decision-makers of the company - responsible for coordinating and driving all aspects of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and cash management
- Comfortable in operating in high-growth organization and in delivery to senior level leadership
- Experience leading in an ERP environment, preferably Great Plains
- Expertise level data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, and other BI tools
- Skilled in supporting the vision of the organization to ensure that all stakeholders share a consistent image of the organization’s future and are engaged in and committed to making the vision a reality.
Chief Financial Officer - Virginia Beach, VA
CFO level leadership in Heatlhcare/Senior Living Services
$200K + Bonus