Director of Finance
Essential Search Partners is engaged in the exclusive search for a Director of Finance with our venture backed client headquartered in Arlington. You will partner with the CFO to build and lead a dynamic team. This role will focus on understanding and owning the financials as they relate to the business operations.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented individual with experience in a venture backed organization to fill this critical position. You will direct all general accounting and reporting, responsible for a range of financial activities and initiatives at the company including maintaining and improving the corporate accounting system, overall management of corporate fiscal records, implementing financial policies and procedures, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
We are targeting a leader comfortable in delivering results to both Executives and Investors with the ability to walk through the financials with confidence. This is a newly created position due to growth: targeting a heads-down, roll-up-your sleeves, get-it-done professional.
The Director of Finance is a newly created role in the Finance group of a rapidly growing organization ($50MM at present to $80MM by YE 2018). You will ensure accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and internal reporting is done accurately and timely so that the business runs smoothly and understands its financial performance. You will serve as key advisor to the CFO on business matters.
- CPA with minimum 15 years hands-on leadership experience, including Audit
- Significant experience leading professional accounting staff
- Experience in healthcare services industry required
- Champion of general accounting concepts
- Superb qualitative skills with ability to analyze and validate financial models
- Experience researching financial accounting issues
- Experience in integrating newly acquired companies
- Participation in upgrading or re-implementing accounting software
- Ability to interact with and present to senior level business leaders
- IntAcct or the billing side of medical EMR systems is a BIG plus
- Exceptional data manipulation skills utilizing Excel
- Nimble with ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment
Director of Finance - Arlington, VA
Healthcare Services, leadership, CPA
$150-175K + Bonus