Financial Systems Liaison
Essential Search Partners is engaged in the search for a Systems Liaison with one of our premier clients headquartered in Northern VA. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for supporting the financial systems including the ongoing integration across multiple accounting systems and the development of processes, controls and reporting.
We are targeting someone exceptional good with NetSuite to run queries, extract and load data and generate reports.
- Liaise between finance group and IT professionals
- Provide support to user community in running queries, loading data, generating new reports, closing financial systems
- Maintain user roles, privileges and administration work and security functions
- Maintain financial system’s configuration design and related documentation
- Develop and validate requirements for changes, updates to financial systems including the support of upgrades and testing of the changes. Assist with proposal work and evaluation of responses.
- Assist with training and development of training materials, as relevant to the role and support provided
- Support of underlying subsystems as it interfaces with GL including Revenue & Billing, Procurement and AP, Payroll, T&E, FA, Blackline, consolidation and reporting systems
- Interface with external auditors in providing data extracts
- Degreed professional in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Finance Systems, processes and controls
- Significant experience utilizing NetSuite
- Exposure to SOX, internal controls and consolidation processes
- Financial services and/or Technology industry experience preferred
- Experience in, or exposure to, subsystems such as Oracle NetSuite, Concur T&E and AP, UltiPro HR, Client billing systems, MS Dynamics SL, Fixed Assets System
Financial Systems Liaison - Reston, VA
NetSuite, user administration
$100K + Bonus