Essential Search Partners is now engaged in the search for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join a team of professionals in a best-in-class finance organization headquartered in Northern Virginia. We are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented individual to fill this critical newly created position. You will be responsible for a wide range of financial activities and initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesCome join a highly successful company in growth mode - become part of an organization recognized for their exceptional working environment and competitive salary packages. This is a highly visible, newly created position with a wide variety of responsibility – no 2 days will be the same! You will work closely with the senior corporate accounting team, and as such will provide a strong platform for growth and development.
- Degree in Accounting with CPA Certification preferred
- 3-5 years hands-on corporate accounting and/or public audit experience
- Hands-on experience in month-end close process, financial reporting, general ledger posting, account reconciliation and general accounting
- Understanding of standard financial statements and components
- Comprehensive understanding of chart of accounts structure
- Top notch computer skills to include ERP and MS Office (Excel)
***Only those candidates deemed qualified will be contacted for this search.***
Senior Corporate Accountant - Reston, VA
GL, Hands-On, 3-5 years
$75-80K + Bonus