Talent Acquisition Associate
Essential Search Partners is engaged in a search for a Talent Acquisition Associate for our clients, a growing real estate company in Northern VA. This newly created position will be responsible for building talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy to include social media, job boards, data mining techniques, job fairs, referrals, networking and more. You will also be responsible for deploying the full life cycle of talent acquisition and recruiting activities.
This is a dynamic and rewarding opportunity--by establishing a strong applicant pipeline; screening candidates; and placing people in positions to succeed; you will be an active part of enhancing the outstanding company culture. We are looking for individuals with a keen eye for identifying talent, who thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Strategic Sourcing/Leveraging Social Media
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client department.
- Actively pursue all channels (internet, community based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role.
- Perform complex research, and build/manage a pipeline of passive and active candidates
- Partner with our internal marketing team to boost our social presence on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Indeed, other job boards, and social sites
- Maximize direct hiring
- Represent the organization at hiring events
- Develop recruiting specifications with hiring manager and facilitate recruiting strategy.
- Partner with functional leadership to determine and implement a strategy for talent acquisition and sourcing programs to meet business and operational needs
- Develop and manage a network of recruitment and referral sources including colleges, professional associations, vendors /agencies to assist in identifying job candidates.
- Team closely with hiring manager to understand team dynamic and culture for purposes of recruiting within that context
- Act as an advisor to management regarding external market trends and internal metrics
- Use your extensive experience and know-how to deal with challenging clients and situations
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned requisitions
- Manage data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring timely entry within database
- Assist in the creation of offer letters and contracts
- Provide ongoing support and communication to applicants and new hires throughout the recruiting process and the transition to onboarding
- Participate in promoting and enhancing the employee referral program
- Recruit, interview, test and select candidates
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to candidates, and extend employment offers to candidates.
- Reporting and record-keeping through use of an applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree or three years HR related work experience or equivalent combination
- LinkedIn Recruiter and/or AIRS certifications preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in mid-level sourcing, including market mapping, candidate identification, outreach, and candidate development.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Enthusiastic ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Exercise excellent judgment when in ambiguous circumstances
- Proven closing skills
- UltiPro or other full-cycle, complex ATS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a high requisition load
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful recruiting strategies
- Must have an understanding of employment trend and recruiting models
- Demonstrated skill with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals
- Experience influencing and partnering with hiring managers and other key stakeholders regarding the recruiting process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For immediate consideration please email your MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition Associate - Northern VA
Recruiting expertise, sourcing, market mapping